Tuesday 16 August 2011

Amazon has refunded me YAHOO!

I’m after receiving good news regarding the purchase of the battery pack for my PURE DAB radio.
Amazon has looked into the matter and have refunded my credit card to a tune of £16.52. That’s a big refund compared to the £24.99 that I thought I was paying.  I have to hand it to Amazon for looking into it so quickly and also for being so honest to give me back the refund. NOW I know the battery pack still is expensive, but I was just thinking about when I first bought normal batteries for my PURE DAB radio and it cost me €9 for 6 C batteries that didn’t last very long. Then it was another few bob for the rechargeable C batteries that turned out more trouble than they were worth.  So now I will not have to recharge any more batteries as the pack charges when you plug the radio in. All’s good once again in the world that Marconi created.

No comments: