Monday 23 July 2012

Rocky Advice

Rocky Advice

From Rocky2 (the boxer dog)

 
I was moving a cabinet the other day, and typical of me, I didn’t empty it. So as I moved it across the room, the door swung open and all my good wine glasses fell out and smashed on the floor.
OK, they are only cheap wine glasses and can be replaced, but when I went to open a nice bottle of red wine (in the weekend) I had to ask Rocky2 (the boxer dog) for advice on how I should serve it.

As usual, Rocky2 had some sound advice.

Yes, thank you once again Rocky2.

For anyone that is outside the UK and Ireland, a pint glass is used to serve beer and holds 500ml or 1 pint of liquid. 

Here are a few examples of pint glasses. As I say, they hold about 500ml or a pint of liquid and are traditionally used for serving beer, larger or stout. However, you could also use the pint glass to serve milk, water or even soft drinks. Thanks to Rocky2, I now find drinking red wine from a pint glass, to be one of the best ways to use this vestal. As Rocky says, it really does give the wine room to develop its flavour. Thanks Rocky.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I became honored to obtain a call coming from a friend as he identified the important points shared on your own site. Looking at your blog write-up is a real amazing experience. Thanks again for taking into consideration readers like me, and I hope for you the best of achievements as being a professional in this arena.