Sunday 22 July 2012

Rocky advice

Yes, more advice from Rocky2 (my boxer dog)

Over a week ago, I was rushing out the door to go for an interview. As I reversed out of the driveway (in my DeLorean car) (I will do a video review of this car in a few weeks), I realised that I had forgotten to bring my updated CV and also the interview letter which had the directions. I got out of the car, ran into the house and grabbed the items I needed and when I got back to the car, I decided to double check everything. The C.V. (resume) was spot on and as I read through the interview letter, it suddenly hit me that I was two days early. I had gotten the dates wrong DOOHHH!  I had been busy all morning, making sure my clothes were all ironed and neat and shoes clean and shiny.  I had also made sure that I had all the information I would need, in case I was going to be asked anything out of the ordinary and I made sure I was totally prepared for my interview. The only thing I didn’t do was check the day and date Dohhh!

If only I had asked Rocky for advice.

No comments: